At Your Service for Fellow Notaries
Laura has distilled years of experience into training that will help you grow your business. Subjects covered include Adoptions, Trusts/Living Wills, Loan Signings, and general notary business growth. Videos are available for you to view at your leisure, or you have the option of personalized instruction. Laura is also available for one-on-one coaching and mentoring, which you can purchase for a quarter or a year.
Here are just a few samples of what's available:
Workshops scheduled for mobile and signing agent notaries. Join the Meetup.com Mobile Notaries group to receive announcements for each new workshop. Advanced notary topics are covered in these workshops.
— Notary Symposium —
For notaries who want to nudge their business up a notch!
Saturday, November 4, 2017
Personal One-on-One Training:
Choose from any of the topics below, or customize to suit your signing/mobile notary business needs.
- A-Z Loan Signings -- What a new NSA should know, from acceptance of the appointment to securing payment when completed.
- Elevator Pitch, Resumes, & Profiles--Oh My! -- How to package your skills, knowledge, experience, and training to gain attention in a world of competition.
- The Brand called You -- How to develop your company brand and market on a shoestring.
- Tips and Tricks for the Advanced Notary -- Handling inappropriate requests, representative signers, out-of-state wording, and non-friendly notary forms in loan packages, as well as shortcuts for efficiencies.
- POAs in Health Care Settings -- Screening for awareness, Facility resources, When do I need an ombudsman, how to handle signature by mark and Identification issues.
- Mock signings -- Practice performing a loan signing using actual loan documents.
I understand how important it is to have someone you trust to call and get the guidance you need to start in this business or expand the business you have to include new lines of revenue. I use my almost 12 years of signing experience, branding and marketing success as well as entrepreneurial spirit to help bring your signing service to a higher level, identify more effective networking strategies and identify non-loan signing opportunities.
As a California mandated training instructor for notaries, I am also an expert regarding California Notary Law to ensure you perform faultless and flawless notarizations. We accomplish all of this by having a complimentary discussion about where you are now and what you want to achieve. Then we can meet face to face or via a conference call, usually up to 1.5 hrs (session), to cover a specific topic(s) of interest. Included with this session are follow-up calls/emails at no additional cost.
"...what has been especially valuable since taking the class is her availability for follow-up questions! Laura loves what she's doing and is dedicated to helping us "newbies" get up on our feet."
Contact Laura for personalized training/coaching fees.
- Creating a Successful Mobile Notary Business, from the Notary Bulletin.
- Ensuring Successful Notarizations For Hospital And Rehab Patients, from the Notary Bulletin.
- Laura's tips for preventing property fraud, from the Notary Bulletin.
- Laura shares insights on Building Your Brand And Notary Business On A Shoestring Budget, from the Notary Bulletin.
- Laura is interviewed in Solving The Conundrum Of "Notary Identity Certification", from the Notary Bulletin.
- "Different ways to earn money with your Notary Stamp" Laura's appearance on Notary2Pro.com's October 15, 2013 teleconference.
- For the National Notary Association, "Branding Your Notary Signing Agent Business"
This 60-minute webinar geared towards new Signing Agents and seasoned NSAs looking for help in growing their business will discuss the following introductory concepts and strategies:
- What branding is and why it is important for your business
- The five key things you want your brand to say about you
- Three key questions to ask yourself when creating your brand
- How to create visibility for your business brand
- For the National Notary Association, "10 Steps to a Flawless Loan Signing"
No two loan signings are the same. The loan and loan documents, borrowers, location, time and environment are all different from the signing that preceded it. In addition, each signing presents new challenges for the Signing Agent to manage. Even though each signing is unique, successful Signing Agents follow certain carefully-designed steps to bring each signing to a positive outcome. This free 60-minute webinar will train you to confidently execute a loan signing using a step-by-step process you can apply to every loan signing you perform.