You can depend on Laura Biewer to provide signing services wherever and whenever the client needs to meet…reliably, flexibly, with unsurpassed professionalism, and with proven attention to detail. See her Commitment to Quality Statement.
Why would you need a mobile notary?
- PRIVACY: Your documents are sensitive and require an environment of confidentiality. Retail stores and banks that offer notarizations do not tend to have that environment available.
- EXPERTISE: When the documents require formal training and/or experience. For example, Certified Notary Signing Agent status. Notaries in shipping centers and or banks may not be certified to handle loan closing documents specifically.
- ATMOSPHERE: Counter help generally works at an expeditious pace, due to other customers waiting for services–so there may be a feeling of being rushed. If you need additional support to get the notarization performed (such as credible witnesses or signature by mark) they may not offer that opportunity.
- NON-BUSINESS HOURS: Most stores and banks are closed by 5:30pm during the week, and have limited hours on weekends and holidays. Mobile notaries keep extended hours of service and can assist you evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- INABILITY TO TRAVEL: Perhaps you don’t have transportation, or are in the hospital and cannot travel to get a notarization–you need a commissioned notary to come to you, where you need the service provided.
If any of this sounds like your situation, then call At Your Service Mobile Notary and relax! We will handle the rest.
At Your Service (AYS) proudly serves Stanislaus and San Joaquin Counties, including: Modesto, Turlock, Oakdale, Riverbank, Ceres, Salida, Ripon, Escalon, Empire, Manteca, Waterford, and Keyes. By Appointment, 7 days/week.
If you DON’T need a mobile service, may we suggest:
My Mail Box
1320 Standiford Ave. Suite 4
Modesto, CA 95350
AYS specializes in:
- Loan signings for Real Estate (certified loan signing agent)
- Automotive Signings
- Jail/Detention Center notarizations: Visitations for minors, Power of Attorney, Impound releases
- Foreign documents and international Adoptions
- Hospitals, rehab, and assisted living facilities: Advanced Health Care Directives & Financial Powers of Attorney
- Trusts (Estate Planning Documents)
- Expedited Apostille services
- Homeowners Association (HOA) Inspector of Elections
In addition, AYS can come to you to help with any other business or private documents requiring notarization, such as:
- Grant, Inter-spousal, Quit Claim deeds
- Tattoo permission documents
- Application to get certified birth certificate (driver’s license renewal)
- Pension verification documents
- Personal Firearm Applications
- Permission to travel for minors
Single Document Fees
Notarization is $15/signature/document (Modesto)
Travel: $35, (Mon.-Sun., home, office, public venue during business hours)
Travel to Assisted Living/Independent Communal: $50
Travel to Hospitals/Nursing Homes: $60
Travel to Safety Center/Jail: $100 (if wait time extra fee)
Travel outside of Modesto:
Riverbank, Ripon, Keyes, Ceres — $50 travel
Manteca, Turlock, Hughson — $60 travel
Delhi, Hilmar, Patterson — $75 travel
Document Package Fees
Forbearance or partial claims package: 1 signer $65, 2 signers $95
Loan Signings: $175-250 (For 1 or 2 signers, includes printing 2 sets docs, travel, collection of all signatures, notarization, drop at mail depot)
Living Trusts Full Packages:
- 1 Trustee: $135 (includes travel in Modesto, $150 outside of Modesto).
- 2 Trustees: $150 (includes travel in Modesto, $175 outside of Modesto).
Trust document, POA, AHCD, Last Will only: see single document pricing.
An office environment is available for package signings: 520 13th St., Modesto CA 95354