You can depend on Laura Biewer to provide signing services wherever and whenever the client needs to meet…reliably, flexibly, with unsurpassed professionalism, and with proven attention to detail. See her Commitment to Quality Statement.
Why would you need a mobile notary?
- PRIVACY: Your documents are sensitive and require an environment of confidentiality. Retail stores and banks that offer notarizations do not tend to have that environment available.
- EXPERTISE: You have documents that may need a notary with specific experience or certification, such as loan signings or international documents.
- ATMOSPHERE: Counter help generally works at an expeditious pace, due to other customers waiting for services–so there may be a feeling of being rushed. If you need additional support to get the notarization performed (such as credible witnesses or signature by mark) they may not offer that opportunity.
- NON-BUSINESS HOURS: Most stores and banks are closed by 5:30pm during the week, and have limited hours on weekends and holidays. Mobile notaries keep extended hours of service and can assist you evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- INABILITY TO TRAVEL: Perhaps you don’t have transportation, or are in the hospital and cannot travel to get a notarization–you need a commissioned notary to come to you, where you need the service provided.
If any of this sounds like your situation, then call At Your Service Mobile Notary and relax! We will handle the rest.
At Your Service (AYS) proudly serves Stanislaus and San Joaquin Counties, including: Modesto, Turlock, Oakdale, Riverbank, Ceres, Salida, Ripon, Escalon, Empire, Manteca, Waterford, and Keyes. By Appointment, 7 days/week.
AYS specializes in:
- Loan signings
- Inmate Property/Impound Car Releases
- Jail/Detention Center notarizations
- Foreign documents and international Adoptions
- Advanced Health Care Directives and Financial Powers of Attorney in hospitals, rehab, and assisted living facilities
- Expedited Apostille services
In addition, AYS can come to you to help with any other business or private documents requiring notarization, such as:
- Grant, Interspousal, Quit Claim deeds
- Automotive signings
- Pension verification documents
- Personal Firearm Applications
Single Document Fees
$15 per notarized signature/document
Travel: $25, (Mon.-Sat., home, office, public venue)
Travel on Sundays: $30 (home, office, public venue)
Travel to Hospitals/Safety center/Jails: $30 (wait time extra fee)
[Travel outside of Modesto is based on distance.]
Document Package Fees
Loan Signings . . . $125 (e-Docs)
Trusts . . . . . . . . $125 (1 Trustee)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . $150 (2 or more Trustees)
[Includes travel within Modesto.]
Office environment is available for package signings: 520 13th St., Modesto CA 95354